I have over 10 years of experience in .NET and Oracle technologies, specialized in the finance field at Luxembourg. My experience goes from front to back-end development, including API, micro services, database, reporting, data mining and Windows applications. Besides development, I've analysed needs, proposed and implemented successfully sustainable solutions, following design patterns ans best practices. My main interests in the development area are analysis, Web oriented architectures and databases.
Analyst, Application Development
- Init the first .Net Core microservice and common libraries at Kneip
- Developing client and web applications for the Funds industry (Financial reporting, KIIDs, PRIIPs).
- Implementing new reports (MMIF, MMM, MNR, MC1, U1.1,...) based on the official specifications.
- Designing and developing a web service used to generate reports. It uses injection and abstraction to allow multi data sources, templates, and to be used by any software on any database type (data may come from a db).
- Implementing unit tests.
- Conception and programming of the steel plant supervision, with data reading/writing on the plc (by opc server) and on the instruments. It allows to save the data process with few intervention of the workers, to get and to answer to the production orders from the commercials and adapt them to the production, to apply and show quality recipes, to get the feedback from the operators.
- Conception and programming of decision tools for the quality and the production.
- Conception and programming of hundreds of statistical reports, developed like views on the database. At least 140 of them can be printed by Crystal report. Some of them are directly commented by the users in the supervision interface.
- Conception and programming of an extract and load tool to update a historic database from a production database by dynamic pl/sql.
- Conception and programming of a DAL and CRUD operations framework and the associated code generator.
- Formations of the operators and help desk.
- Mechanic and graphic conception of a machine tool.
- Automation and programming of the user interface of a double saw machine, with numeric commands axes, having 5 axes of freedom and drived by a frequency converter.
USQLA - Administering Databases and Servers using SQL Server 2008
Algorithmic and programming
Industrial Engineer, Electromecanic section, automatic specialisation
Christophe Michel, Product Owner
Mathieu Mansart, Consultant at SOGETI Luxembourg
Pierre Colart, Fullstack java angular developper
Mustafa Gumbar, Senior Software Engineer